Sunday, January 21, 2007

Introduction

My tryst with literature began at a very early age. The earliest composition I can recollect is when my uncle Mr. P.R. Prahallad gifted me an animated novel of a wolf, which I copied in my own words and made a book of my own! Such was the fascination of that novel that I must have read it about a 100 times and possessed it for a long time until it got lost when we shifted our house.

And that book started off my love of novels and the English literature, and soon enough, over a period of time, it quite came naturally to me to form my own novels and articles. Being still a premature boy, it was understandable that the novel was not of quality standards, but with the constant support and encouragement of my High School English teacher Mrs. D.V. Usha, I started developing a habit of writing small stories and articles. I will admit that they were still not mature enough for a critical eye, but it was a start nevertheless! However, with the onset of personal web logs, and my own Kaleidoscope, I have somehow lost touch of writing any more articles.

In this blog, I would like to present to the world wide web what was in my home desktop all these days: A collection of my articles and short stories. Some of them got published and some were not, but for me, each of them was a pleasurable topic to write...

No comments: